Un Café Advent Calendar 2023 Nespresso® Compatible Coffee Capsules 24 pcs
- 24 organic coffee capsules for Nespresso® machines
- Compostable coffee capsules
- Coffees from major coffee houses Terres de Café, Terramoka, Destination & Lobodis
- Eco-responsible & Organic coffee
This remarkable collection of exquisite coffee capsules comes packaged in a box resembling a piece of art, featuring identical front and back designs that have been intentionally crafted for wall mounting. All you need to do is take it down while you unveil your daily coffee capsule.
Terres de Café
Terres de Café works in collaboration with a large network of renowned farms and cooperatives in Latin America and Africa, favoring sustainable agriculture.
- Barista: full-bodied and balanced - A blend of arabica and robusta for lovers of substance and power
- Organic H3 Ethiopia: wild and chocolatey - 3 heirloom mocha arabicas from Ethiopia
- Decaffeinated with organic water: sweet, aromatic with notes of hazelnuts and cocoa. Blend of varieties from Mexico
- Organic terroirs: smooth and subtle - Blend of varieties from Honduras and Ethiopia
- Perfect Expresso: for an Italian-style espresso in a top-of-the-range version! Arabica, blend of varieties from the micro-lots of Terre de Café
Terramoka shares ethical values by collaborating with local producers in Latin America and Ethiopia to offer you exceptional coffees.
- Monsieur Albert : nuanced and distinguished - Grand Cru 100 % Organic Arabica from Peru
- Mademoiselle Adèle : delicate and fruity - Grand Cru 100 % Arabica from Brazil and Mexico
- Oscar : subtle and committed - Grand Cru 100 % Arabica from Ethiopia
- Arthur : tasty and persistent - 80 % Grands Crus Arabica from Brazil, Mexico and 20 % Robusta from Tanzania
- Decaffeinated Nelson : original and elegant - 100 % Arabica Decaffeinated Grand Cru from Peru
- Inès : committed and assertive - Grand Cru d'Altitude from Papua, 100 % Arabica
Destination travels the world in search of the best coffees, grown by producers in harmony with unspoiled nature. The roasting is slow to ensure all the aromatic complexity of your coffee.
- Ethiopia: full-bodied and fruity, intensity 7/10 - 100 % Arabica
- Decaffeinated: sweet and aromatic - Blend of decaffeinated Arabica, Swiss water method
- Peru Palomar : complete and tangy, intensity 7/10 - 100 % Arabica
- Espresso: rich and intense, intensity 8/10 - 100 % Arabica from Latin America and Africa
- Lungo : rich and intense, intensity 6/10 - 100 % Arabica
- Mexico: round and generous, intensity 6/10 - 100 % Arabica, typical of high altitude coffees
- Grands crus : complete and tangy, intensity 7/10 - 100 % Arabica
Established in Britain for 30 years, Lobodis has been committed to offering Pure Origin, fair trade, responsible and fair coffees.
- Bolivia : velvety and harmonious, intensity 6/12 - 100 % Arabica
- Mexico Lungo : very tasty, praline and woody notes, intensity 4/12 - 100 % Arabica
- Honduras : delicate and fragrant, intensity 9/12 - 100 % Arabica
- Decaffeinated : aromatic notes of dried fruit and honey, elegant and distinctive, intensity 6/12 - 100 % Arabica
- Caribbean : woody notes and aromas of vanilla, ample and warm, intensity 8/12 - 100 % Arabica
- Sumatra : particularly powerful aromas of spices and dark chocolate, intensity 12/12 - 100 % Arabica
- Brand BienManger.com
- Product number 12185