Gringo Nordic Brasilien Pedra Branca Natural 250 g Coffee Beans
- Hazelnutty, milk chocolatey, sweet
- Excellent both as Espresso & Drip
- Location: Pedralva, Mantiqueira, Brazil
- Type: Yellow Bourbon, Yellow Catucaí, Red Mundo Novo, Red Catuaí, Arara
- Altitude: 1150 -1200 meters
- Cultivation: Benefício Pedra Branca
- Processing: Natural
- Drying: Sun
- Harvest period: May - August
Gringo Nordic Pedra Branca is a distinctly sweet Brazilian coffee with classic notes of chocolate, dried fruit and roasted hazelnuts.
This coffee comes from Benefício Pedra Branca, located in the Pedralva region, in the micro-region of Mantiqueira.
The area with 2000 small and medium-sized coffee producers. Many of these coffee farmers do not have the opportunity to process their coffee themselves after harvest, so when Carmo Coffee - which Gringo Nordic have worked with since the start - built the Pedra Branca process station on the farm Fazenda Furnas, it became a win-win; finally, this high-lying area could produce specialty coffee all the way from harvest to export. Here, producers are offered state-of-the-art equipment and professional knowledge.
- Brand Gringo Nordic
- Product number 11017
- Espresso & Drip coffee
- Whole coffee beans
- 250 g