Delivery terms for the Crema web store
The products can be ordered via our online store. Add the selected products to the shopping cart and proceed to checkout where you can enter your delivery information, choose the delivery method and pay for the order. After a successful payment transaction, your order is registered at Crema and you will receive a notification both on the screen and in your email.
The products are sold by Crema / PPL Media Ltd. The prices include Finnish VAT by default. Depending on the shipping country, the final price may change to reflect the VAT in your country. Should this happen, you will get notified of this during the checkout process, and you can review the changed prices before ordering. You can also check the prices applicable to your country by choosing your shipping country from the drop-down list in the top navigation. We reserve the right to price changes.
Orders that are shipped within EU
We deliver to all EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden. EU businesses with a valid EU VAT number can purchase without VAT.
Orders that are shipped outside the EU
Orders outside the EU are shipped without VAT. The recipient is responsible for possible local duties, taxes and charges related to the order. We currently ship to the following countries in addition to all EU countries: Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Antigua and Barruda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Canary Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Faroe Islands, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Isle of Man, Israel, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lichtenstein, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Mexico, New Zeeland, North Macedonia, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Paraguay, Qatar, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Trinidad & Tobago, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Åland Islands.
If your country is not listed as a delivery country, you can always ask for shipping possibilities to your country from our customer service.
You can choose to register yourself as a Crema customer. This is not necessary and you can always order without registering. By registering yourself as our customer, you benefit in the following ways:
- You can browse your order history.
- You can maintain different shipping addresses (for example home and work addresses) and select the address without the need for entering the information again.
- You can maintain your shopping cart and favourite products between different devices.
You can register in advance or during the order process when entering your address information.
Payment methods and currencies
We offer payments in the following currencies: EUR, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNY, DKK, GBP, HKD, JPY, NOK, SEK, USD. Orders to the United Kingdom will always be in GBP.
You can always use the following payment methods in our web store:
- American Express
- Google Pay
We also offer a number of country specific payment options, for example:
- Sofort / Klarna online banking in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- GiroPay in Germany
- EPS in Austria
- iDeal in the Netherlands
- Bancontact in Belgium
- Kiwi Wallet in Russia
- AliPay in China & Hong Kong
- POLi in Australia
The payments are securely processed by our PCI DSS compliant payment service provider Adyen. All payment information is processed by Adyen on their secure servers. Crema never has any access to your credit card or banking details.
Shipment of the orders
The orders are sent as letters or parcels. All parcels receive a tracking code which you can use to track the delivery. Letter shipments are sent without a tracking code. Please make sure your contact information (name, address, e-mail address, phone number) are correct so we can contact you in case there are any issues with your shipment. If your parcel should return to us as unclaimed/unable to deliver due to incorrect contact information, an additional return fee will be charged.
Orders to the UK are delivered with VAT and possible duties paid and declared for you by the shipping company. The order total in the checkout is "all inclusive", so you don't need to declare the goods or pay any duties or taxes when receiving the parcel. When selecting United Kingdom as your shipping country, the product prices shown on our website include local supply VAT or import VAT depending on the total order amount. Orders above 135 GBP will have surcharges to cover for duties. These surcharges are shown during the checkout process.
Please note that as the United Kingdom is not a part of the EU any more, all other terms are non-EU terms. This means that we do not offer any warranty for any products sent outside the EU. You are responsible to find a local service partner if you wish to repair the product. This might mean that you need to repair it at your own cost.
Also, please note that the return process from the UK back to the EU is very different from what it used to be. Now that the UK is no longer part of the EU, there will be customs declarations involved if you wish to return any products back to us. You will be responsible for all return costs, including shipping, import VAT and possible duties and other costs that may occur to us. We will charge all import costs from you.
By ordering to the UK from us, you accept all above terms as well as all non-EU terms stated below.
Non-EU countries (for United Kingdom please see the special terms for United Kingdom above)
Orders outside EU are delivered without VAT. The recipient is responsible for possible local customs and taxes according to the local legislation. If your country is not on the list of shipping countries at our checkout, you can always ask our customer service for shipping options to your country. Please contact [email protected] Please make sure your contact information (name, address, e-mail address, phone number) are correct so we can contact you in case there are any issues with your shipment. If your parcel should return to us as unclaimed/unable to deliver due to incorrect contact information, an additional return fee will be charged as well as any import VAT and duties that we might have to pay when receiving your parcel.
Please note that we do not offer any warranty for any products sent outside the EU. You are responsible to find a local service partner if you wish to repair the product at your own cost.
We process the orders quickly, usually within 1-2 business days after the order is placed if we have all the products in stock. Please note that during busy seasons (for example Christmas) there might be some delays in the processing of orders.
Should we not have all products in stock, the order will be pending until we receive the product in stock. We will inform you if there are delays in the shipments. You can always check the stock status on the product page.
The final delivery time will vary depending on which delivery service you have chosen. With DHL Express parcels, small shipments less than 3 kg will mostly arrive 1-2 business days from shipment. Bulkier items will not be sent by DHL Express. For normal parcels, the delivery time varies normally from 3 to 8 business days.
The delivery costs depend on the delivery country, the order amount and the size of the delivery. We offer cheaper or free deliveries for larger orders. You can see the different delivery methods in your shopping cart and during checkout.
Price examples for shipping costs:
- Finland:3,95 € for orders less than 49 €, free shipping for orders larger than 49 €.
- Estonia, Netherlands: 4,99 €
- Germany, Latvia, Lithuania: 6,99 €
- Austria, Belgium, Luxemburg: 7,99 €
- Denmark: 5,90 € for orders less than 149 €, free shipping for orders larger than 149 €.
- Sweden: 5,90 € for orders less than 75 €, free shipping for orders larger than 75 €.
- Czech Republic, France, Italy, Latvia, Monaco, Poland, Spain: 7,99 €
- Bulgaria, Hungary, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia: 9,99 €
- Ireland: 10,90 €
- Cyprus and Greece: 39,00 €
- Other EU countries: 19,90 €
- Norway: 19,90 €
- Switzerland: 11,90 €
- United Kingdom: 13,90 £
- Canada, USA: 15,50 €
- Russia: 29,00 €
- Australia, China, Chile, Iceland, Japan, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Mexico, New Zealand, South Korea, South Africa, Turkey: 29,00 € for orders less than 1000 €, 49,00 € for orders between 1000 € - 3000 € and 149 € for orders more than 3000 €.
- Albania, Algeria, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Colombia, Costa Rica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Israel, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Moldova, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Montenegro, Morocco, Oman, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Qatar, Saint Kitts & Nevis, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and Uruguay: 59,00 € for orders under 1000 €, 99,00 € for orders between 1000 € - 1500 € and 149,00 € for orders larger than 1500 €.
Can't find your country? No problem! If your country is not on the list of shipping countries at our checkout, you can always ask us for shipping options to your country. We can likely ship to your country as well even if it's not listed at our checkout. Shipping costs to other countries start from 49 € / shipment. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Returns and product changes
You have the right to return your online order (or a part of it) within 14 days after receiving the order. Please note that the product must be unused and in original condition. Begin with contacting our customer support for assistance. Pleas see our full return and refund policy for further details. In short:
- We offer a free return policy for Finland and Germany.
- For all other EU countries, we will arrange for the return shipping, but you will be responsible for the return cost of 9,90 €. This return cost will be deducted from the refund amount.
- For countries outside the EU, you are also responsible for all possible taxes, duties and other customs clearance charges that have been paid by you when receiving the delivery. You are also responsible for all possible taxes, duties and other customs clearance charges at our end when we receive your return. Costs charged from us will be deducted from the refund amount. As the charges will be charged from us after a few weeks after receipt of delivery, the refund will be delayed until we have knowledge of all costs involved.
In case you received a faulty or a wrong product, we apologise for this! Please contact our customer support as soon as possible by email: [email protected] or by telephone +358 10 322 4480.
Your data privacy is extremely important to us. We store only the information provided to us from the customer. We do not handle or store any credit card information or any other information regarding the payment process. We only get a confirmation wether the transaction succeeded or not. All the traffic between our servers and the customers web browser is encrypted.
We do not give customer information to third parties. We send customer emails to those who have placed an order. The emails can be unsubscribed at any point. Customers can also join our mailing list without a purchase at any time.
Use of web analytics tools on Cremashop.eu
Google Analytics also collect information about the users’ interests and demographics based on what kind of sites the user has visited, which are members of the Google Display Network. Only anonymous data is generated regarding expected areas of interests, demographies etc. No information regarding which sites have been visited or any information regarding separate individuals are collected nor stored.
From time to time, we might use other analysis tools as well on our site. We will provide you with more information about possible other tools and software used upon request.