9Barista Espresso Machine
- Stove top moka pot that makes real espresso coffee
- Professional espresso
- Compact, only 18 cm high
- Made in the UK
The First Jet Engineered Stove Top Espresso Machine
9Barista produces professional quality espresso by using a new, patented technology that sets it apart from all other espresso machines. At its heart is a unique twin-boiler system. One boiler sets the brewing pressure, while the second regulates the brewing temperature.
9Barista is beautifully simple - it has no electronics and only one moving part.
Small & Versitile
Small, compact and perfectly formed, 9Barista works on any cooker, from electric hobs including induction, to gas or Aga and even on a camping gas stove!
9Barista consistently produces perfect brewing conditions just like the large machines at your local café. The result? Exquisite espresso with a perfect crema.
Constructed from solid brass and then nickel-plated, and with no electronics or moving parts (apart from a spring) 9Barista is engineered to last a lifetime.
- 9Barista espresso machine
- 9Barista tamper
- Heat transfer plate (for use on most gas, ceramic and electric cookers)
- Getting started instructions
- Spare safety ring and boiler o-ring
Materials - All materials in the 9Barista are FDA approved. There is no aluminium in the machine. It is made from brass, which is then nickel plated. The nickel plating is a food grade high phosphorus electroless nickel plating. It’s commonly used in the food processing industry, as it has excellent resistance to attack from acids.
Other materials used are silicone rubber, which is used for the thermal break and basket cap, PTFE, which is used for the valve pin, and PEI which is used for the group insulator. All are fully FDA approved.
PLEASE NOTE: The 9barista Induction Adapter Plate is required for use on induction stoves (sold separately).
- Brand 9Barista
- Product number 11020
- Height: 18 cm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
Coffee making specifications
- Time to make espresso from cold: 3 to 6 minutes, depending on stove
- Time to make a repeat espresso: 3 to 6 minutes, depending on stove
- Espresso volume ~40 ml, one double shot of espresso
- Ground coffee weight: 15-20 g
- Maximum time on stove: 7 minutes
- Water required: 110-120 ml